10/26/12

Basement Bathroom


So of course the bathroom has been done for awhile now, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.

If you want a "before" just imagine a concrete wall and and concrete floor and nothing else :)

DURING:
The green sheet rock is a special kind for bathrooms...and humidity.

AFTER:
The hubbs did the plumbing and installing of it all and I did the trim and caulking
It's a very long and narrow bathroom.  Most people would have put in two sinks, but since we have so many girls I knew counter space would be more important.  I obviously didn't know we'd be moving when I designed the bathroom...oh well.  

We bought the cabinets from Home Depot.  They were just the pine-looking cheapo ones.  I must've put at least five coats of paint on them though!  Come to think about it, I think everything for this bathroom came from Home Depot.  

It has been so nice to have a separate bathroom for the older kids, especially when it comes to getting ready for school in the mornings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...