9/11/12

Oregon Coast

This summer we drove to the Oregon coast and stayed in Manzanita with my parents.  It was cool and windy...just the break we needed from the hot summer we've had in Utah. 
awesome!
 The kids loved the beach and loved the sand!
 SAND angels?  Maybe not such a good idea.

 Sammy is our little architect!
 LOVE those parents of mine :)
Cannon Beach has always been one of my favorites.
 Kaeli was eaten by a giant fish...and survived!
Violet the mermaid.  She fell into the water early in the day and was cold.
Who needs a dog when you can walk a kite?

 The beach is always prettiest around sunset!
 
I always forget how much taller than me Aaron is until I see pictures of us, so funny!
We had such a fun time playing in the sand, playing beach paddle ball, and of course we ate well too!  Of all our meals, our favorite was when Aaron convinced my mom to make clam chowder...way better than any we bought!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...