9/11/12

First day of school 2012

Rylie started third grade this year!  CURSIVE and MULTIPLICATION here she comes!!!
 
Kaeli started 6th grade...which apparently comes with some AT-TI-TUDE!  This is her last year of elementary!  Say whaaaat???
And.......
.......drum roll please......
Sam da man started MIDDLE SCHOOL!  Holy freakin' COW!  Not sure when THAT happened!
  What a good lookin' bunch :)




The following week Sara started KINDERGARTEN!  She was soooo ready and soooo excited!  No nerves at all...she just couldn't WAIT!
 Unfortunately, Violet thought she was going too.
 BIG GIRL SARA walking into her classroom!
I really wanted to cry when I saw her go in, but it wasn't me who broke down.  Violet cried and cried, and as we walked down the hall out of the school she was screaming, "NO!  Sara?  Sara?  I want Sara!"  It was an impressive tantrum.  All day she asked me where Sara was and if we could go get her.  I'm glad she loves her sister so much. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...