6/18/12

Big Girl Choices

Rylie has been wanting to cut her hair for the longest time.  We finally got around to doing it!  I almost cried when I saw the hair stylist cutting it MUCH shorter than what I told her!!!  Although it wasn't "chin-length", Ry was able to donate 11" to locks of love!

BEFORE:
 

AFTER:


We also have a tradition for the girls...once they turn 8, they get to decide for themselves whether or not to get their ears pierced.  Rylie surprised me by her sudden bravery and asked me if she could get her ears pierced just minutes after her hair was chopped.  We went right away knowing that she just might change her mind if we waited too long.  She did great!



2 comments:

  1. She looks just adorable - and way too grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots in one day! 11 inches is a LOT of hair! One little girl will be very happy to have it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...