5/8/11

Tie-Dye Apron


Have you ever had a teacher that seemed to be PERFECT for your child...and fit their needs in a PERFECT way?  I think it's pretty rare, but boy did we hit the jackpot this year!!!  I must say, my kids have the BESTEST teachers EVA!  Each of them are fabulous in their own way!  So in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, I was looking for a gift that we could give these awesome teachers...that was different from the regular ole candle or craft that will most likely find it's way in the trash.  So I made these tie-dye aprons...hopefully, it'll be something the teachers can use during ART TIME (always my favorite subject)!



I bought plain white aprons at Hobby Lobby (I wanted the ones with pockets)...
...and tie-dyed them!


Totally GROOVY, right?


Then I folded them up, so the pocket was in the front, taped the paint brushes to the inside of the pocket (I'm sure you can guess why I had to use tape), and stuck in a heart-felt note (awww).  And voila, I had a totally groovy and original gift for the teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...