1/12/12

Gallery Wall

Every year we take pictures of the kids and update our wall.  The pictures of the kids are usually "landscape" meaning they're horizontal, but this year they're "portrait"...so I had to change things around a bit.  I was worried that two layers of portrait pictures of that size would be too tall.  But I think it works any way.  I needed six things to make a square so I filled one in with the "D"

...because I'm NOT going to have
another baby just so my
gallery wall will be
complete :)


I taped everything off with blue painter's tape (used a level and ruler, too) before hanging the pictures so everything would be even.  It makes it way easier...and in the end you have fewer nail holes in the wall :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...